Cluck, Cluck, Cluck

26 May 2008

Confessions of a List Maker Part Deux

Things I adore about summer:

1. B.
B.
Q.


4. Hot, yummy, sun. Ohhhhmmmm....Melanoma. Ohhhmmm.

5. The new hibachi grill.

6. The taste of charcoal in my food. Now, I love me some Hank Hill, but I don't mind the taste of some heat in my meat. Or corn. Or tomatoes. Or, well. Anything. Yum Yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm.

7. The fact that as I write this, my skin is no longer translucent.

8. The green of the trees, the smell of cut grass, the pine cones and pollen and well...nature sex.

9. Gazing at my boyfriend, across a table over oysters and salmon tacos and a bottle of cheep restaurant pinot gris. In the sun. SUN. Tan inducing sun. SUNSHINE. On Lynn Canal. De-lish.

10. Above and beyond the rest of it...All of the summer glory that is day in and day out of being with Daughter.

No comments: