Cluck, Cluck, Cluck

28 May 2008

Confessional Wednesday: Gratuitious Meme Edition

Unknowingly courtesy of the thoughtful and ever effervescent Adryan.
Too whom I owe my Ani Addiction.
Thank her.
1) Whats the best way to get over someone?
Oh. I am such a cliche on this one. Fake-o relationship = alcohol. Serious thing? Well, let me say this. Half as much time has passed now since "THE MARRIAGE" and everything is so much easier. Half the time of the relationship and boom! Over it! Over each other! Over myself! Its delightful. Espicially since we talk just about ever day and have a lifetime of a kid to raise.
2) What fragrance do you wear on a daily basis?
Ummm. Depends on the day. Chlorine. Soap. Avalon Organics lotion in Lavender or Lemon.
3) If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
No idea. I miss really good sourdough bread. And Ivar's Chowder. And real noodles.
Sushi maybe. Or Steak. Crap. I'm no good at this one. I really like food.
4)Where would you like to be right now?
With my daughter.
5) Anyone on your mind?
My daughter.
6) Ever told someone you loved them and not mean it?
Yes, but I stopped when I realized that was the case.
7) Ever been told you were loved by someone who didn't mean it?
Yes, but he stopped when he realized the same thing.
8) Most important thing in a relationship?
Honestly, I'm not sure yet. Communication? Honesty? Trust? Loyalty? Something like that.
9) Have you ever cheated/been cheated on?
Someone I was dating in a non-biblical way impregnated someone else while we were together.
Twice.

Does that count?
10) Is cheating acceptable in a relationship?
Flirting yes. Nudity? Not so much.
11) Who was the last person to call you?
A mayor. No joke. He calls here all the time.
12) What did you last drink?
Nursing a glass of Barefoot Pinot Grigio.
13) Do you know what dog food tastes like?
No, but my daughter had a fondness for cat food that made me nervous for awhile.
14) Last time you cried?
Today. Driving to Costco. No particular reason.
15) Reason for the last time you cried?
Haven't quite worked that out yet.
16) Ever done something really stupid?
Um. Yes. Also, you could add several reallys to this and I would still have to agree.
17) What can't you go a day without doing?
Talking to my daughter.
18) Do you miss anyone?
My daughter.
19) Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
One can only hope.
20) Life?
I think I'm living a bit of a do-over life. That is something to be thankful for at least.
21) MySpace?
Boring. A lot of effing drama.
22) Winter?
Fun for a couple of weeks.
23) Friends?
Quality, not quantity.
25)What was the last movie you watched?
I am Legend. Yes. Seriously.
26) Have you ever cried in public?
Does my car count as 'public?'
27) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Lust, yes. Love? Don't be ridiculous.
28) Are you keeping a secret from someone that needs to know the truth?
Not currently, no.
29) Are your parents divorced?
Yes. Though not from one another.
However, I am
someone's divorced parent.
30) Eye color?
Hazel. Pretty cool, if I do say so myself.
31) Winter or summer?
Summer. Summer. Summer. My personality is becoming progressively more weather dependant. Argh.
32) Night or day?
Hmmmm. I think 3-7pm is my time to shine.
33) Biggest mistake you have made recently?
I yell far too easily.
34) Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I think I am pierced out. I WANT a tattoo, but couldn't tell you what or where.
35) Last time you were confident?
The last 90 seconds of my run yesterday.
36) Do you believe in kissing on the first date?
Sure.
37) Do you want to get married?
Been there, liked it fine up until the ugly. No, probably not up for a repeat performance.
38) Describe your life in one word?
Limbo.
39) Have you ever felt replaced?
My kid has a stay at home mom. It isn't me. Yeah, I understand that feeling.
40) Are you only friends with the rich?
No.
41) Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
Boyfriend. Sorry.
42) Last person who you phoned, and what do you think about him/her?
Boyfriend. I adore him. Even when neither of us are quite sure why.
43) Has the opposite sex been in your room before?
I share a bed (and teeny, tiny closet) with a member of the opposite sex.
44) What do you do when you have a bad day?
Give in, gratuitously. Or loose my temper. I'm basically a toddler on a really, really bad day.
45) Do you believe ex's can really ever be "just friends"?
Define "ex". I believe you can be friends with an ex, sure, even friends with an ex-spouse, but you are never going to be "Just Friends!" Its not that simple. Sadly.
46) If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
I've gotten pretty good at moving and I need more sunshine in my life.

No comments: