Cluck, Cluck, Cluck

06 October 2008

the plague, the weekend, and snow

Not much by way of a post today. I have a fundraising letter to write and am still not entirely recovered from the very long weekend of very little sleep. Daughter is, on the whole, recovered from The Plague-Fall 2008, but not before she shared it with everyone and relapsed a handful of times. Saturday night she was up at 1:20 and then about every 20 minutes there after until six am at which point we both fell asleep, sitting bolt upright, on the couch.

Needless to say, it feels like Boyfriend and I spent very little time together while he was in town.

And yesterday it started. Winter started. It snowed. It snowed HUGE, FAT, MARSHMALLOW SIZED FLAKES. And the snow STUCK. And ugh. I am NOT ready for winter. Or moving in the winter. Or. Just. UGH. Fucking winter. Sigh.

More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Donn24g said...

I cant believe it snowed!! That would depress me too. Fortunately it was sunny (drought like) and almost 80 here where I am.

SO said...

The first year we lived here it started snowing on my mother's birthday (Sept. 24th) and continued right on through my sister's birthday (May 17th). Yes, seriously.